About the Title:
* Addresses questions that children may have while or even before going through the Primary Science curriculum
* Relates daily life situations and modern technology to Science, and vice versa
* Promotes curiosity and interest in Science
About the Author:
* Ang Woon Chuan has over a decade of experience as a Science educator and published the first edition of this title in 1985.
* She has been the author of this highly successful title since 1985.
* She has experience teaching pupils of various ability levels.
* After she left the service, she continued to do ad-hoc work for the Ministry of Education, Singapore
Addresses questions that children may have while or even before going through the Primary Science curriculum
* Posing questions or scenarios, then presenting the information as responses, introduces the inquiry process to pupils.
* Having more questions arise from a single question allows pupils to understand a concept at a greater depth.
Relates daily life situations and modern technology to Science, and vice versa
* Familiar scenarios that are relevant to pupils are featured so that pupils can appreciate that there is Science all around them.
Promotes curiosity and interest in Science
* Pages come alive in interactives and videos that are called out through the use of the Augmented Reality (AR) technology.
* Pupils can explore scientific concepts through fun activities that make use of materials that are easily available at home.