About the Series:
• Up Down All Around is an eight-part preschool numeracy series that facilitates deep conceptualunderstanding and mastery of skills in children
during their formative years.
• This series uses the CPA approach and builds on children’s experiences with maths in daily life so learning is meaningful.
• Children develop a strong foundation in maths so they are able to learn more complex concepts in primary school easily.
• Children are kept engaged in learning maths through the Play-and-Do structure.
• Teachers can address the learning needs of all ability levels with differentiated resources.
About the Author:
• Dr Yeap Ban Har is an established name in teacher professional development.
• He teaches early childhood programmes at reputable institutions including SEED Instittute, Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA)
and PCF Kindergartens.
• He sits on the advisory board of the Professional Advisory Council of NTUC First Campus.