Written in line with the latest GCE Ordinary Level Mathematics syllabus of the Ministry of Education (Singapore), Distinction in Mathematics Revision Guide Secondary 1 is the first book of the Distinction in Mathematics series.
This series aims to help enhance students' conceptual understanding and application, develop their competency in solving mathematical problems and equip them for their final examinations.
- Comprehensive keynotes are available at the beginning of the chapter for students to revise on the learnt concepts
- Keynotes include formulas from the ‘O’ Level mathematical formulae list that students are required to remember
- Topical chapters with questions of varied difficulty are provided for students to hone their critical thinking skills for mathematics
- Worked examples and solutions provide students with the necessary guidance for their solutions presentation
- Ample practice exercises focusing on key questions from ‘O’ level papers prepares students for their final national examinations