Written in line with the latest GCE Ordinary Level Mathematics syllabus of the Ministry of Education (Singapore), Distinction in Mathematics Revision Guide aims to help enhance students' conceptual understanding and application, develop their competency in solving mathematical problems and equip them for examinations.
The features of each book include:
- Comprehensive keynotes are available at the beginning of the chapter for students to revise on the learnt concepts.
- Keynotes include formulas that students will find handy.
- Topical chapters with questions of varied difficulty are provided for students to hone their critical thinking skills for mathematics.
- Worked examples and solutions provide students with the necessary guidance for their solutions presentation.
Ample practice exercises focusing on key questions prepares students for their examinations.
Unique Features of Distinction in Mathematics Revision Guide
This series provides:
- Key concepts of every topic to help build student’s foundation
- Notes, worked examples and worked solution to facilitate independent learning
- Commonly asked exam questions and exam tips to better prepare students for exams