This series provides a positive and guided experience of learning English and prepares pupils for effective learning and communication in English through:
• A gradual introduction to a topic with a warm-up task at the beginning of each unit.
• Focused reading strategies on different text types which help develop comprehension skills.
• Grammar and vocabulary lessons in context of the reading text the pupils have encountered in the unit.
• Scaffolds which provide pupils with guidance for the writing process.
• Listening and speaking tasks which develop relevant and specific skills.